Topics of Interest
The aim of the workshop is to discuss the current topics of the research training group and to establish an interdisciplinary exchange with the AI-community. For the workshop, we seek for participants providing input in form of a presentation including a poster considering the following aspects of AI-CPPS:
- Agent-based systems and actors
- Energy- and resource efficiency of AI-based cyber-physical systems
- Explainability and trust
- Process design, modeling and execution
- Semantic modeling and data integration
- Simulation and Process analysis
Abstracts must be submitted in English following the GI-LNI style and should be between 2 and 3 pages in length. It is mandatory that at least one of the authors of an accepted abstract is present at the workshop during KI2022 to present the submitted contribution. All submissions will be peer reviewed. Abstracts for the workshop have to be submitted via EasyChair (please select the track W8: AI and Cyber-Physical Process Systems Workshop 2022).
- Lars Schaupeter M.Eng. , Trier University of Applied Science, Environmental Campus Birkenfeld
- Felix Theusch M.Sc., Trier University
- Achim Guldner M.Sc, Trier University of Applied Science, Environmental Campus Birkenfeld
- Jun.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Benjamin Weyers, Trier University
Please contact Lars Schaupeter if you have any inquiries.